[Owasp-pantera] Installing pyOpenSSL-04win32-py20.exe

Daniel P.F metalslug at hacktimes.com
Thu Mar 15 11:26:41 EDT 2007

Hi:

There is another package for windows. You can try with this one
pyOpenSSL-0.4.1.win32-py2.2.exe

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=31249&package_id=23298&release_id=69237

or you can try to build pyOpenSSL module from the source
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=31249&package_id=23298&release_id=260375

Instructions here: http://pyopenssl.sourceforge.net/INSTALL

I assume you already have installed OpenSLL.
(just in case http://www.slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html)

Good luck ;)

--
http://metal.hacktimes.com
"Anyone who has lost track of time when using a computer