[Owasp-pantera] Remote MySQL database

list at roseslabs.com list at roseslabs.com
Thu Feb 1 21:25:57 EST 2007

Hi Phil,

Is the xml configured correctly and python SQL wrapper is ok too ?

Tell you the truth I always use the one box with everything installed on
it (to be honest is a vmare image) so I move the image across boxes but
should work flawless using two boxes!

Any info you can tell me about your configuration will help to solve the
problem!

Sincerely,

Simon Roses Femerling