[Owasp-pantera] OWASP Pantera Release 0.1.2 !!!!

Patrick Harrison mestizo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 13:44:48 EST 2006

Looks Great!

Works fine in OS X..  The only thing I had to do was run the command "*python
ez_setup.py FormBuild" *and everything worked as usual...  I've updated my
MAC OSX install instructions on:  http://www.monkey-house.org/

Additionally, if there is any desire, please feel free snag these and stick
them in the documentation..

-Patrick