[Owasp-pantera] Fw: Docs on the Right Track?

tcrow at corpone.org tcrow at corpone.org
Tue Nov 14 06:53:03 EST 2006

That's exactly the kind of feedback I was looking for. I'll incorporate
your comments and will continue writing.

Thank you!

Terrance A. Crow
AVP Technology
Corporate One Federal Credit Union
ph: 614/825-9316 | fax: 614.825.9201
http://www.corpone.org

----- Forwarded by Terry Crow/Corporate One on 11/14/06 06:52 AM -----

             owasp-pantera-bou
             nces at lists.owasp.
             org                                                        To
                                       owasp-pantera at lists.owasp.org
             11/14/06 03:57 AM                                          cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [Owasp-pantera] Docs on the
                                       Right Track?

Good Morning :)

The doc looks great but some comments:

- Pantera only runs on python 2.4 and not python 2.5 (I have to check 2.5
yet)
- MySQL Essential will do, is want I use but dont follow my lead :)
- Can you put download links to all the requirements, please

Thanks for the help :)

Simon Roses Femerling

 <FONT face="Default Sans Serif,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif"
> size=2><DIV>Good evening!</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Before I get too far
> into the installations docs, would you mind letting me know if this is on
> the right track?</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Thank

you!</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Terrance&nbsp;A.&nbsp;Crow<BR>AVP&nbsp;Technology<BR>Corporate&nbsp;One&nbsp;Federal&nbsp;Credit&nbsp;Union<BR>ph:&nbsp;614/825-9316&nbsp;|&nbsp;fax:&nbsp;614.825.9201
<BR>http://<A

size=2>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</FONT></DIV>

> <DIV><FONT size=2><STRONG>NOTICE:</STRONG>&nbsp; <BR>This email
> message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
> confidential and privileged information.&nbsp; Any unauthorized review,
> use,
> disclosure or distribution is prohibited.&nbsp; If you are not the
> intended
> recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all
copies
> of the original
> message.</FONT></DIV>
> <DIV><FONT

NOTICE:
confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure
or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.