[Owasp-pantera] Fw: Need Any Help with Documentation?

tcrow at corpone.org tcrow at corpone.org
Mon Nov 13 07:22:23 EST 2006

I'll try to have something by the end of the week. I'm guessing you want
straight HTML and that any illustrations should be in JPEG format?

Thanks!

Terrance A. Crow
AVP Technology
Corporate One Federal Credit Union
ph: 614/825-9316 | fax: 614.825.9201
http://www.corpone.org

----- Forwarded by Terry Crow/Corporate One on 11/13/06 07:21 AM -----

             owasp-pantera-bou
             nces at lists.owasp.
             org                                                        To
                                       owasp-pantera at lists.owasp.org
             11/12/06 12:01 PM                                          cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [Owasp-pantera] Need Any Help
                                       with Documentation?

Hi Terrance,

We have a step by step installation guide on TODO but you are welcome do
it so we can focus on other stuff :)

Be my guest to expand the documentation!! :)

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Simon Roses Femerling

> <FONT face="Default Sans Serif,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif"
> size=2><DIV>Good morning!<BR><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>I was wondering if you
> need any help with documentation -- like step by step installation
> instructions and the like?</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>I have no Python
> skills, so I can't help there, but I've done some writing in the past and
> would like to help if I can.</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>I checked the
> OWASP site and mailing list archive and didn't see a list of what you
> need, so I'm not sure if my question's appropriate or

not.</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Thanks!<BR><BR>Terrance&nbsp;A.&nbsp;Crow<BR>AVP&nbsp;Technology<BR>Corporate&nbsp;One&nbsp;Federal&nbsp;Credit&nbsp;Union<BR>ph:&nbsp;614/825-9316&nbsp;|&nbsp;fax:&nbsp;614.825.9201
<BR>http://<A

size=2>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</FONT></DIV>

> <DIV><FONT size=2><STRONG>NOTICE:</STRONG>&nbsp; <BR>This email
> message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
> confidential and privileged information.&nbsp; Any unauthorized review,
> use,
> disclosure or distribution is prohibited.&nbsp; If you are not the
> intended
> recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all
copies
> of the original
> message.</FONT></DIV>
> <DIV><FONT

NOTICE:
confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure
or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.