[Owasp-pantera] Error in pantera.py?

list at roseslabs.com list at roseslabs.com
Mon Nov 6 14:44:42 EST 2006

Hi Terrance

thanks for the detailed email :)

This issue was reported last week on MacOS.

Pantera was develop in WinXP and Fedora Linux and the error never pop-up.

I'm currently checking the problem but I dont use MacOS or Oracle
Enterprise Linux so it may be related to python distro.

What version of python are you using?

That line is a basic python optimization, to improve performance, and
there are similar optimizations along the code but the issue is just that
particular line.

When I got some free time I will check that piece of code!

Sincerely,

Simon Roses Femerling