[Owasp-pantera] Getting pantera to allow me to edit form actions?

list at roseslabs.com list at roseslabs.com
Fri Dec 22 14:06:50 EST 2006

Hi Thomas,

Not sure what you mean but here is how it goes:

Pantera will record all the pahes you submit / view on the target, if you
submit the form then you can go to the Pantera UI and look for the form
submission and clink on the edit&send, you should se the submitted data
and you can re-submit.

While surfing the site if you dont submit the form, pantara has not
knowlegde of that form or the params.

Make sense?

Think this way: a page with a form has two states (before submit and after
submit)

Simon Roses Femerling