[Owasp-pantera] How to submit "howto" documentation

list at roseslabs.com list at roseslabs.com
Mon Dec 18 16:42:59 EST 2006

Hi Thomas,

There is already a linux install doc that should cover fedora but you are
welcome to write it anyways if it adds something new :)

When you have created it just sent it to me, I will add it to the official
doc.

If anyone is up for the task, the folks at OWASP Testing has ask me to
write articles about using Pantera to perform assessment based on OWASP
Testing :)

Sincerely,

Simon Roses Femerling