[Owasp-pantera] Error message when choosing "Project Management"

toykit toykit at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 04:21:44 EST 2006

Hi,

Thanks very much for your prompt reply again, here is the entire
message from console:

project",r,1)
  File "C:\Pantera_Release\panterautils.py", line 716, in printFormSelectMenuID
    for k,v in dict:
TypeError: iteration over non-sequence

Exception in thread Thread-3:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Python24\lib\threading.py", line 442, in __bootstrap
    self.run()
  File "pantera.py", line 1302, in run
    response = self.sendRequest(myheader,mybody)
  File "pantera.py", line 1559, in sendRequest
    (response,serverheader,serverbody)=self.sendRequestRaw(myheader,mybody)
  File "pantera.py", line 1712, in sendRequestRaw
    return (self.myUI.handleRequest(myheader,mybody),None,None)
  File "C:\Pantera_Release\panteraUI.py", line 842, in handleRequest
    return self.addHeader(self.ProjectHTMLPage())
  File "C:\Pantera_Release\panteraUI.py", line 3042, in ProjectHTMLPage
    str_page += "%s" % panterautils.printFormSelectMenuID("Select Project:","do_
project",r,1)
  File "C:\Pantera_Release\panterautils.py", line 716, in printFormSelectMenuID
    for k,v in dict:
TypeError: iteration over non-sequence

I did not set any user in MySQL, using root as login, and also set
inside the config xml files. MySQL host is localhost.

Thanks and regards
William