[Owasp-pantera] Pantera 0.1.2

list at roseslabs.com list at roseslabs.com
Fri Dec 1 09:39:01 EST 2006

Hi Gr,

Thanks, we have improve performance and stability in this release but we
are not finish yet :)

When you open a project, Pantera redirects you to the home page but should
be fast. Is the cache emtpy or you have links when you open the project?
If so is normal it takes some time because the links inside the cache are
been analyzing and added to the project.

Sincerely,

Simon Roses Femerling

.