[Owasp-ottawa] Fwd: [Owasp-leaders] OWASP Statement on the Security of the Internet

Sherif Koussa sherif.koussa at owasp.org
Tue Jan 28 20:40:42 UTC 2014

OWASP's statement on the Security of the Internet. Don't forget to register
for yearly planning event on February 3rd
http://www.eventbrite.com/e/owasp-ottawa-planning-meeting-for-2014-tickets-10186601399

Please read and comment here
http://owasp.blogspot.ca/2014/01/owasp-statement-on-security-of-internet.html

Regards,