[Owasp-ottawa] Social Engineering - ASP.Net Defence Systems - KANATA Edition - August 26th

Sherif Koussa sherif.koussa at owasp.org
Mon Aug 25 13:56:46 UTC 2014

Good Morning Everyone,

This is the final reminder for tomorrow's event in Kanata. As per my
previous email, we are assessing the demand for security talks in Kanata
and if there is enough demand, we will increase OWASP's presence in Kanata
gradually, so spread the word please.

For tomorrow, our own Joel Hebert is going to talk about Social engineering
from the ground up specifically in .NET Framework. Excellent talk
especially if you are working with .NET or interested in Social Engineering.

To RSVP, please go to http://www.meetup.com/OWASP-Ottawa-Meetup
-Web-Application-Security/events/200891962/

Regards,
Sherif Koussa
Chapter President.