[Owasp-ottawa] Next Event - What's Hiding in Your Software Components? - Register Now

Sherif Koussa sherif.koussa at owasp.org
Tue Sep 3 22:21:09 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone,

Hope everyone had a great long weekend. This is just a reminder that
registration is now open Sep 5th event "*What's Hiding in Your Software
Components?*". Come on out for a great presentation on the risks of
including external components in your software development. You can
register for free here http://www.eventbrite.com/event/8099149775.

Regards,
Sherif

On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 11:58 PM, sergei frankoff <sergei.frankoff at owasp.org