[Owasp-ottawa] Last Chance to Register to OWASP Event - TODAY + Meet the Candidates

Sherif Koussa sherif.koussa at owasp.org
Tue Sep 27 11:52:57 EDT 2011

Silverlight Security is our topic for tonight, it is your last chance to
RSVP here http://www.eventbrite.com/event/2153761960

In addition, the candidates for the Chair and Committee for running the
chapter in the next year will discuss their ideas and plans tonight, if you
have any questions or would like to see any changes in the way the Chapter
is run, you gotta RSVP here http://www.eventbrite.com/event/2153761960

Looking forward to see you all tonight

Regards,
Sherif