[Owasp-ottawa] Next Meeting - September 27th + Elections Update

Sherif Koussa sherif.koussa at owasp.org
Thu Sep 15 17:28:39 EDT 2011

Hi All,

This is to remind you that today is the last day for submitting your
applications to run for the elections, if you want to run, just put down
your information on the Chapter's
page<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Ottawa>or simply send me your
info and I will put it up.

Our next meet is September 27th. You don't want to miss it, in addition to
an interesting presentation about Silverlight security, candidates running
for elections get to speak for 5 minutes about what they plan to do for the
Chapter when they get elected. RSVP now at
http://www.eventbrite.com/event/2153761960

Regards,
Sherif