[Owasp-ottawa] TOMORROW - OWASP Ottawa Chapter Events: Next Meeting Details - November 4th, 2009

Sherif Koussa sherif.koussa at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 08:01:15 EST 2009

Hi All,

This is the last reminder to RSVP to Pravir Chandra's presentation tomorrow
at 5:45 PM @ Trend Micro: 40 Hines Road, Kanata

*Why is this a unique opportunity?*
- Security into the SDLC is one of the harder to tackle/speak about topics.
- It does not happen every day that we get one of our own OWASP Project
Leaders
- Pravir is the creator of one of the flag ships of OWASP - OpenSAMM
- He is also the director of strategic services in Fortify so he combines
both worlds.

*Why you might want to come tomorrow?*
- A chance to have a one-on-one chat with Pravir after the meeting
- Great talk
- Likely minded people
- A chance to network with Ottawa's top security professionals.
- And don't forget.....hot pizza and spicy wings :)

If you haven't yet. *RSVP *now by sending an email to *
owasp.ottawa at gmail.com* with your name, company and number of attendees

Regards,
Sherif