[Owasp-ottawa] CORRECTION: OWASP Ottawa Chapter Events: Next Meeting Details - November 4th, 2009

Sherif Koussa sherif.koussa at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 12:27:27 EST 2009

Hi All,

Thanks to Justin Foster, It was mistakenly noted in the first note sent
earlier that the meeting is on a Tuesday, November 4th, which is wrong
because Nov 4th is a *Wednesday*. Please update your calendars. The correct
date is *Wednesday, November 4th, 2009*. Apologize for any inconvenience
this might have caused.

*Did you RSVP yet?*, please RSVP by sending an email to *
owasp.ottawa at gmail.com* with your name, company and number of attendees.

Regards,
Sherif