[Owasp-ottawa] Next Chapter Meeting - July 15th - Tomorrow

Sherif Koussa sherif.fathy at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 15:49:07 EDT 2008

Hi All,

    Tomorrow, we will have John Linehan from Armorize. John has firsthand
experience of how cyber security issues impact Asian business and
geopolitics. John will provide insight into the Web Application Security
trends evident in the Asian market place and will discuss an optimum blend
of Black Box and White Box approaches to security.

    It is the first time for the Chapter to have a speaker from the other
side of the globe. Please come tomorrow and bring others. For more
information and RSVP please visit: http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Ottawa

Regards,
Sherif