[Owasp-ottawa] Fwd: Vordel SOA Security Conference - OWASP member invitation

Sherif Koussa sherif.fathy at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 09:48:34 EDT 2007

Dear members,

    I am passing this invitation to you.

Regards,
Sherif

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Judella Elumogo <judella.elumogo at vordel.com>
Date: Aug 28, 2007 7:12 AM
Subject: RE: Vordel SOA Security Conference - OWASP member invitation
To: sherif.koussa at gmail.com

   Dear Sherif,

I was wondering if you the below send e-mail was of any interest for your
member lists?

Looking forward in hearing from you.

Kind regards,

***Judella Elumogo*

*Administrator*
Vordel - SOA Security & Management
http://www.vordel.com
Tel:      +353-1-603 1700
Fax:     +353-1-603 1701

Vordel provides XML gateway expertise for Bee Ware application layer gateway