[Owasp-ottawa] OWASP Chapter Meeting - Today

Sherif Koussa sherif.fathy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 12:23:02 EDT 2006

Hi All,

   This is just a reminder for the OWASP Chapter meeting *Today*.
Macadamian's enternace is at the back, it is building number 2, upstairs
floor. In case you are lost or you cannot get it, please call me at 613 739
5976 x 121. You will find the details here
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Ottawa

Regards,
Sherif