Fwd: [Owasp-ottawa] First Meeting

Sherif sherif.fathy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 15:28:48 EST 2006

Hi Claire,

    My name is Sherif Koussa and I work for Macadamian Technologies, I am
writing this email for two reasons:

1-       I was sending emails to the mailing list and I have been getting
replies but they don't seem to make it to the archive on
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum=owasp-ottawa. Do you
think you might know why?

2-       The email and the replies were about whether anybody would be
interested in a first meeting for the chapter and I got a few replies here.
So I thought of letting you know as your name is mentioned here as the
chapter leader http://www.owasp.org/local/ottawa.html. Do you think you can
help us with the first meeting? Macadamian and also Mike Sues offered to
host the meeting, so the place problem is solved, we need some kind of
agenda and potential speakers basically. Your help is appreciated.

Regards,
Sherif