[Owasp-ottawa] any life on this list?????

Brian Martin bmartin at precidia.com
Tue Feb 7 09:00:30 EST 2006

Ok. Cool. So there are a few people out there. Did you guys ever hold meetings?
Or was it a lack of motivation, interest or time?
I googled OWASP because i've just started a new job where web security is pretty
critical (Point-of-sale). My experience is quite limited so I thought this would
be a good way to learn and get actively involved. I have plenty of linux/hack
friends who know a few things, but I thought it would be cool to actually talk
to people who have been doing this for a living.

-brian