[Owasp-orlando] AppSec Workshop with Jim Manico

Tony Turner tony.turner at owasp.org
Tue May 6 04:58:38 UTC 2014

Greeting folks,

We do have a location now at
UCF Institute for Simulation and Training
IST Partnership 2
2nd Floor Room 208
3100 Technology Parkway
Orlando, FL 32826

May 12th, 10 AM to 2 PM (or slightly longer)

Register at http://www.meetup.com/OWASP-Orlando/

I highly recommend checking this out even if you don't plan on any other
meetings this year. This is 4 hours of free, extremely high quality
training content. It covers Java, PHP and .NET and I suspect most of you
have one or more of these in your environment giving you trouble. Jim is an
amazing speaker and a top tier appsec talent. We do plan on feeding you so
please register if you plan on attending so I know how much food to buy.
Thanks!

tony.turner at owasp.org
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Orlando