[Owasp-orlando] Fwd: [Owasp-leaders] ACT: AppSec USA 2013 - Awareness Needed!

Tony Turner tony.turner at owasp.org
Tue Apr 23 17:04:40 UTC 2013

FYI
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Israel Bryski" <israel.bryski at owasp.org>
Date: Apr 23, 2013 12:53 PM
Subject: [Owasp-leaders] ACT: AppSec USA 2013 - Awareness Needed!
To: <OWASP-Leaders at lists.owasp.org>
Cc: "David Kadow" <david.kadow at owasp.org>

Leaders,

The AppSec USA 2013 Call for Papers/Trainers is open through April 30.
While we received many Speaker and Trainer proposals since April 1, we need
more submissions to ensure the Selection Committee selects the best
proposals for the conference. We are planning a CFP/T Phase II in late
May/early June. Please forward this email to your local chapter mail groups
and help us raise awareness for AppSec USA in NYC, November 18, 2013.

Check out our conference page here for event details and the CFP/T: OWASP
AppSec USA <http://appsecusa.org/2013/>

If you will be attending the conference and would like to offer assistance,
we would greatly appreciate your volunteerism. Please let us know here: AppSec
USA Contact Us <http://appsecusa.org/2013/contact-us/>

Thanks!
Israel Bryski,
Chapter Leader, NY/NJ Chapters