[Owasp-omaha] Fwd: Please Post to Omaha OWASP Group

Michael Born michael.born at owasp.org
Wed Aug 12 14:52:04 UTC 2015

Good Day OWASP Omaha,

Please see below Senior Security Engineer position open at ACI in Omaha.
I've been told this position has the option of working in the Omaha office
or Telecommuting. Please see attached PDF for more information.

Michael Born
OWASP Omaha Chapter Co-Leader
Michael.Born at OWASP.org

patricia.ellington at aciworldwide.com
ACI Worldwide   6060 Coventry Drive   Elkhorn, NE 68022   USA 
www.aciworldwide.com
 [https://www.aciworldwide.com/photolibrary/ACI_logotag_footer.gif] <
http://www.aciworldwide.com>
This email message and any attachments may contain confidential,
proprietary or non-public information. The information is intended solely
for the designated recipient(s). If an addressing or transmission error has
misdirected this email, please notify the sender immediately and destroy
this email. Any review, dissemination, use or reliance upon this
information by unintended recipients is prohibited. Any opinions expressed
in this email are those of the author personally.