[Owasp-oklahoma_city] Nov and Dec meetings canceled Happy Holidays

OWASP Oklahoma City owasp-oklahoma_city at lists.owasp.org
Thu Nov 7 21:15:27 UTC 2013

Hi All,

How are you?
I haven't been to our chapter meeting for a long time due to conflicts with
other schedules but hope you know I never forget our chapter. ;-)

I met Cassie at InnoTech today. She said she will move to Austin in two
days.
I wish her good luck with her new job and new life in Austin and also your
happy holidays.

Grace

--
Myung-Ah (Grace) Park