[Owasp-oklahoma_city] [Owasp-leaders] Project Hive

OWASP Oklahoma City owasp-oklahoma_city at lists.owasp.org
Wed Jul 3 16:31:41 UTC 2013

I really want this to be used in schools and even testing environments. I
plan on showing this at the next AppSec. It should be a well rounded hive
by then.

Jason Johnson
OWASP
Oklahoma City, OK

On Jul 3, 2013 11:19 AM, "Jason Johnson" <jason.johnson at owasp.org> wrote:

> Do you know of a good cluster tool. Its easy enough to network them all
together but sending jobs across all 9 would be cool while you were ssh or
rdped in.

> Jason Johnson
> OWASP
> Oklahoma City, OK
>
> On Jul 3, 2013 11:15 AM, "Dennis Groves" <dennis.groves at owasp.org> wrote:
>>
>> I am so excited about this. I always wanted to build a cluster of linux
boxes. ;-)

>> On 3 Jul 2013, at 9:08, Jason Johnson wrote:
>>
>>> Beaglebone
>>> AM335x 1GHz ARM Cortex-A8
>>>
>>> There are 9 of them on this prototype hive. Still needs routing and
>>> switching.
>>>
>>> Jason Johnson
>>> OWASP
>>> Oklahoma City, OK

>> --
>> [Dennis Groves](http://about.me/dennis.groves), MSc
>> [Email me](mailto:dennis.groves at owasp.org) or [schedule a meeting](
http://goo.gl/8sPIy).

>>> "Unless someone like you...cares a whole awful lot...nothing is going
to get better...It's not." -- The Lorax