[Owasp-o2-platform] How to get a "full" version of o2

Ian Spiro ianspiro at us.ibm.com
Thu Mar 14 22:51:29 UTC 2013

Hi, Arnaud,

I've found that an easy way to get a full installation of the current bits
is to obtain (zip, ssh, git) a copy from the O2_Install repository on
GitHub:

https://github.com/o2platform/O2_Install

Once you have that locally (assumption is that you already have a .NET
Framework >= 3.5), start the O2_Install.bat script to pull down and
compile the rest of the platform and start the most recent version,
currently 5.1.1.1a , for anyone not keeping track to 3 decimal point
precision ;-)

Click the "Find An O2 Script" and search for "IE Demo" to find 'Browser
Automation_IE Demos.h2' which you can now double click to execute.

This should get you started in the right direction.  Let us know if you
run into any issues.

Happy Scripting!

---
Ian

From:
Arnaud SOULLIÉ <soullie.arnaud at gmail.com>
To:
owasp-o2-platform at lists.owasp.org,
Date:
03/14/2013 04:15 PM
Subject:
[Owasp-o2-platform] How to get a "full" version of o2
Sent by:
owasp-o2-platform-bounces at lists.owasp.org

Hi everyone,

I'd like to use o2 to automate Internet Explorer.

I need to have it working on 2 VMs, that need to go through a proxy to
reach Internet.

When using the ClickOnce installer, I cannot download the right dll to
automate IE (due to the proxy).

Is there something like a more complete package I can download and use ?

I also tried to download the Microsoft HTML dll that was missing and put
it in the right directory but that didn't work either.

Any idea on how to achieve my goal ?

Thanks for your time,

Owasp-o2-platform mailing list
Owasp-o2-platform at lists.owasp.org