[Owasp-o2-platform] O2 Platform article published at Code Project: Please take a look at it and give us feedback

Dinis Cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Sun Oct 7 18:23:26 UTC 2012

Michael deserves most of the credit below since he wrote the article :)

Next step is to write some SAST rules (maybe with Cat.NET) to identify this
vulnerability. That should be interesting :)

Btw, what do you think of CodeProject.com? It's one of those websites that
I keep using every now and then (although not the first place I look for an
answer or for knowledge)

Dinis Cruz

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* Michael Hidalgo <michael.hidalgo at owasp.org>
*Date:* 7 October 2012 18:19:51 BST
*To:* OWASP Leaders <owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org>

Hi Leaders,

Dinis Cruz and I published an interesting article  at Code Project about a
research that allow us  to exploit a vulnerability on top of Microsoft MVC
using the O2 Platform. I would like to share the link with you
http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/471784/Exploiting-Microsoft-MVC-vulnerabilities-using-OWA

I hope you have the chance to look at it and let us know what do you think
about it.

Thanks.

--

 Michael Hidalgo.
OWASP Chapter Leader,Costa Rica.

*“If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never
quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the
rewards.” Paul Bryant*