[Owasp-o2-platform] Installer for O2 Platform v4.0 (first release)

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Wed Mar 21 18:24:15 UTC 2012

Btw, when compiling the O2 projects (which happens after clicking on
Install O2.bat)  if you get an error that looks like this:

14:36:16] ERROR: [API_MSBuild] Project Failed to build:
C:\Tmp\o2platform\o2platform-O2_Install-aa69ce1\O2.Platform.Projects\O2.VisualStudio.AddIn\O2.VisualStudio.AddIn.csproj

It just means that you don't have VisualStudio 2010 installed and the
required VS dlls where not found (during the compilation process)

If all goes well, you will see a bunch of successful compilations and the
O2 gui should pop up :)

Dinis