[Owasp-o2-platform] O2 & the OWASP / Google Summer of Code

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Mon Mar 19 22:34:12 UTC 2012

This is a long time coming.
O2 is a great to buy the learning curve is kinda steep.
"O2 for dummies"
I believe we may be able to secure funding also if required?

I am currently trying to secure funding for a bunch of projects for both Improvemeant and reboot. These activities are much needed for the projects themselves and the foundation.

Eoin Keary
BCC Risk Advisory
Owasp Global Board
+353 87 977 2988