[Owasp-o2-platform] O2 & the OWASP / Google Summer of Code

Dennis Groves, MSc dennis.groves at owasp.org
Mon Mar 19 22:20:18 UTC 2012

On 19 Mar 2012, at 20:40, daniel cuthbert wrote:

> Documentation. I too love O2 but feel we need world-class documentation in
> order for others to fully understand it and use it.

Actually here is my outline from the document I started...

TITLE: The OWASP O2 Handbook
Getting Started
Application Security Testing (10 Chapters)
Code Security Testing (10 Chapters)
Extending O2 (10 Chapters)
Appendix

Dennis

--
[Dennis Groves](http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Dennis_Groves), MSc
[dennis.groves at owasp.org](dennis.groves at owasp.org)

*This work is licensed under the Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. To view a copy of
this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/ or
send a letter to Creative Commons, 444 Castro Street, Suite 900, Mountain
View, California, 94041, USA.*