[Owasp-o2-platform] O2 & the OWASP / Google Summer of Code

Dennis Groves, MSc dennis.groves at owasp.org
Mon Mar 19 21:53:27 UTC 2012

On 19 Mar 2012, at 21:39, David Rook wrote:

> I'm 100% agreeing with Daniel, I've been very vocal about this tool
> needing
> "for dummies" type documentation to make it accessible to the masses.
> know its not sexy but it is certainly needed!

I couldn't agree more - but it also needs to run on this dummies
platform of choice…
So far we have strong documentation - which I actually personally
started on - though I am not Daniel…

Since documentation is such a strong echo - what would the said
documention outline look like - what would we propose the candidates
document for us?

My outline was 30 days - taken from my '30 day sprints' with JD Meier.
So, If I was to devote an hour a day to learning 1 thing new about O2
for 30 days:

10 introductory scripting lessons (REPL)
	- how to login to a website
10 intermediate lessons
	- Testing for the OWASP top 10?
10 advanced lessons...
	- static analysis with O2?

Dennis

--
[Dennis Groves](http://about.me/dennis.groves), MSc
[dennis.groves at gmail.com](mailto:dennis.groves at gmail.com)

*"What is the use of living, if it be not to strive for noble causes and
make this muddled world a better place for those who will live in it
after we have gone."* -- Winston Churchill, October 10th, 1908