[Owasp-o2-platform] [Owasp-dotnet] Help in sorting out the Cat.NET's EnvDTE dependency

Dinis Cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Fri Jul 20 06:22:20 UTC 2012

Hi Silvio, that (CAT.NET + Roslyn) is exactly what I have been doing :)

There are a number of really cool developments on the latest O2 version
(which I need to blog about), but meanwhile take a look at hese posts and
videos:

   - This is how we have to show security vulnerabilities to developers (in
   real time as they are
created)<http://diniscruz.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/this-is-how-we-have-to-show-security.html>
   - Real-time Vulnerability Creation Feedback inside VisualStudio (with
   Greens and Reds)<http://diniscruz.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/real-time-vulnerability-creation.html>

   - Real-Time C# Solution Compilation and Security Scanning (using Roslyn
   and Cat.NET)<http://diniscruz.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/real-time-c-solution-compilation-and.html>

   - Running Cat.NET SAST Scanner outside
VisualStudio<http://diniscruz.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/running-catnet-sast-scanner-outside.html>

   - New Reddit Community for
Cat.Net<http://diniscruz.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/usingconsuming-catnets-engine-inside-o2.html>

   - Using/Consuming Cat.Net's engine inside the O2 Platform (and outside
   VisualStudio)<http://diniscruz.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/usingconsuming-catnets-engine-inside-o2.html>

   - Video: Real time Vulnerability Scanning using Cat.Net and Roslyn
(SAST)<http://diniscruz.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/video-real-time-vulnerability-scanning.html>

   - Video: Injecting TeamMentor into Cat.Net running inside
VisualStudio<http://diniscruz.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/video-injecting-teammentor-into-catnet.html>

Dinis Cruz

Blog: http://diniscruz.blogspot.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/DinisCruz