[Owasp-o2-platform] [Owasp-dotnet] Help in sorting out the Cat.NET's EnvDTE dependency

Dinis Cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Tue Jul 17 22:27:48 UTC 2012

It might do, I looked at it earlier today and it had envdte on the gad

Dinis Cruz

On 17 Jul 2012, at 21:42, Barry Dorrans <barryd at idunno.org> wrote:

 Did your EC2 box have SQL Management studio installed?

--

*Michael Hidalgo F.
OWASP Chapter Leader,Costa Rica.*

“*If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never
quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the
rewards.” Paul Bryant*