[Owasp-o2-platform] Help in sorting out the Cat.NET's EnvDTE dependency

Michael Hidalgo Fallas michael.hidalgo at owasp.org
Tue Jul 17 20:38:37 UTC 2012

Hi Dinis,
Probably this is a non-sense question but, does your user  have
CAT.NETinstalled?  I was able to run it and it works perfectly. What
about using
Fusion
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/255669/how-to-enable-assembly-bind-failure-logging-fusion-in-net

By the way I was able to load it and I like it

--

 *Michael Hidalgo F.
OWASP Chapter Leader,Costa Rica.*

“*If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never
quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the
rewards.” Paul Bryant*