[Owasp-o2-platform] Tool - Take screenshots of nmap web ports.h2

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Thu Jan 5 12:25:14 UTC 2012

(CCing O2's mailing kist)

Hi David, that script is part of O2 and you can find it on the local
O2 Scrips folder:
http://code.google.com/p/o2platform/source/browse/trunk/O2_Scripts/3rdParty_Tools/#3rdParty_Tools%2FNMap

Here is a blog post that shows it in action:
http://o2platform.wordpress.com/category/tools/nmap/2011/11/16/consuming-nmap-xml-files-and-taking-screenshots-of-web-ports/

Dinis Cruz