[Owasp-o2-platform] O2 demo

Dinis Cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Mon Aug 6 10:01:49 UTC 2012

Hi Colin

I'm really close to releasing a VisualStudio Extension that will allow you
to replicate that environment on a stand-alone VisualStudio install.
Meanwhile here are a couple O2+Cat.NET+Roslyn stand-alone tools that do the
same thing (outside VisualStudio):

   - PoC - RealTime Security Scan
v1.4.exe<https://dl.dropbox.com/u/81532342/O2Platform%20Tools/Cat.NET/PoC%20-%20RealTime%20Security%20Scan%20v1.4.exe>
-
   This is the real-time scanning GUI which will allow you to see
   the vulnerabilities begin detected in simple Scripts (using Roslyn) or full
   C# files or C# solutions (this is using a part of Cat.NET's Gui to show the
   results (I could add the Color Panel with Greens and Reds if you want))
   - Tool - Cat.Net outside VisualStudio
v1.3.exe<https://dl.dropbox.com/u/81532342/O2Platform%20Tools/Cat.NET/Tool%20-%20Cat.Net%20outside%20VisualStudio%20v1.3.exe>-
This is basically the Cat.NET Add-In running outside VisualStudio
(with a
   couple extra features)

The links above are for stand alone exes which should work on any box/VM
with .NET 4.0 installed. You can also run them from the main O2 Platform
version which you can download from
here<http://diniscruz.blogspot.co.uk/p/owasp-o2-platform.html> (that
is also a stand-alone exe with no need to do the GitHub syncs).

Dinis Cruz

Blog: http://diniscruz.blogspot.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/DinisCruz
Web: http://www.owasp.org/index.php/O2