[Owasp-o2-platform] O2 demo

Michael Hidalgo Fallas michael.hidalgo at owasp.org
Sun Aug 5 17:39:21 UTC 2012

Hi Colin,

Probably Dinis can provide more information about this topic, in the mean
time, you can take a look at this link
http://diniscruz.blogspot.com/p/real-time-vulnerability-feedback-in.html

There you will be able to perform a real-time vulnerability scanning
following CAT.NET rules.

Let me know if this is what you are looking for :)

--

 *Michael Hidalgo F.
OWASP Chapter Leader,Costa Rica.*

“*If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never
quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the
rewards.” Paul Bryant*