[Owasp-o2-platform] I would like to help in this project

Michael Hidalgo Fallas michael.hidalgo at owasp.org
Wed Apr 25 15:47:43 UTC 2012

Hi Dinis,
This is a great idea. I'm not familiar with TeamMentor but I can perform
some research about it. I know that there are several entries in your blog
about that.
I was looking at TeamMentor web site, is it a good reference?

http://www.securityinnovation.com/products/secure-development-knowledgebase/use-cases.html