[Owasp-o2-platform] I would like to help in this project

Dinis dinis at ddplus.net
Wed Apr 25 14:40:46 UTC 2012

One thing that it would be great, would be create an 'O2 Script Cookbook' based on the content that already exists on the O2 Blog and website.

We could use TeamMentor for that since it will provide a nice GUI for it (with metadata and search capabilities)

I also would like to find interesting use cases for using TM from powershell

Dinis Cruz