[Owasp-o2-platform] I would like to help in this project

Dinis Cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Wed Apr 25 10:40:32 UTC 2012

That would be great Michael.

Why don't we start with creating the O2 script you mentioned on your last
email to me: the one that creates Certificates for OWASP events.

For translations, it will be interesting to figure out the best way to do
it with O2, since all of it are scripts. Why don't you start with
translating a couple Custom GUIs? (look in the *
O2.Platform.Scripts\_Custom_O2s* folder)

Dinis Cruz