[Owasp-o2-platform] o2

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Mon May 23 12:08:33 EDT 2011

Is the O2 Scripting environment intelisense/code-complete working for you?
(if you put a . after 'ie' you should get an drop-list with the available
methods (if that doesn't show strait away start type something, for example
'ie.ope...'))

In the O2 scripts, to see which scripts you are using you need to follow the
*//O2File:...* references in the source code (In this case *
//O2File:Ref:WatiN_IE_ExtensionMethods.cs* )

For reference, the Watin scripts are here *
http://code.google.com/p/o2platform/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk%2FO2_Scripts%2FAPIs%2FWindows%2FWatiN
* (which maps to the
*C:\O2\O2Scripts_Database\_Scripts\APIs\Windows\WatiN*local folder)
and this is the file with the extension methods
http://code.google.com/p/o2platform/source/browse/trunk/O2_Scripts/APIs/Windows/WatiN/WatiN_IE_ExtensionMethods.cs
* *that expose the IE automation functionality)
*
*
*Note that for IE Automation O2 wraps the main http://watin.org/ object,
which if you want to access directly you can access via the object
reference ie.IE.*
*
*
Here is more details about O2's use of WatiN and a number of videos showing
it in action http://www.o2-ounceopen.com/wiki/O2_API/WatiN
*
*
Btw, The best place to see these files is the 'O2 Development Environment'
script/GUI.

Dinis