[Owasp-o2-platform] Fwd: [Owasp-webscarab] Repository beanshell scripts for webscarab

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Wed Mar 23 00:33:21 EDT 2011

I wonder if we can run WebScarab under IKVM <http://www.ikvm.net/>? (i.e.
under .NET so that I could execute the scripts mentioned bellow directly
from O2 :)  )

Theoretically it should be possible, and O2 already has some support for
IKVM :
http://code.google.com/p/o2platform/source/browse/trunk/O2_Scripts/APIs/IKVM/

So ...  If you are looking for an O2 (or .NET) related challenge, here is a
good one :)

Dinis Cruz

Blog: http://diniscruz.blogspot.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/DinisCruz