[Owasp-o2-platform] o2 + notepad++

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Thu Jun 30 11:56:24 EDT 2011

Thanks David, and now .... if you really want to take O2 support for
Notepad++ to the next level .... you do something like this:

http://o2platform.wordpress.com/2011/06/30/adding-an-o2-menu-to-notepad-and-listen-to-menu-selections
 :)

This script shows how it is possible to consume O2 from other applications.
In this case I'm creating a menu in a C++ application (Notepad++) by having
a O2 script 'listen' and sending windows messages to its process.

Now that I've added this capability to O2, I finally will be able to do
proper integration with other applications (i.e. directly integrate and
community with them)

Dinis Cruz

Blog: http://diniscruz.blogspot.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/DinisCruz