[Owasp-o2-platform] [Owasp-website] Forums (yes, I'm bringing this up)

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Thu Jun 23 10:29:21 EDT 2011

We could always have a link to archives for those that want to search them for historical information - some times you have to cut over

Excited to see this as a topic -- one of those internal behind the curtain projects that does not get much attention but a foundational part of the ability to build the community.

Note that today we have the following technology assets;

1) Salesforce Non-Profit = http://www.salesforcefoundation.org/products/nonprofit_starter_pack

2) RegOnline - http://www.regonline.com

3) Mediwiki - Duh! - http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/MediaWiki

4) Sourceforge **Coming Soon - approved this week - contracts in review http://sourceforge.net