[Owasp-o2-platform] [Owasp-website] Forums (yes, I'm bringing this up)

Laurence Casey larry.casey at owasp.org
Thu Jun 23 09:22:05 EDT 2011

I did a long time ago. So long ago that all the work done to move it would
basically need to be done over. If we don't care about archives, then we
would only need to sync up the new groups. Moving to google and having the
archives is not supported. I did a hack of creating them as word docs and
uploading them, but that ultimately didn't work due to the number of
documents.

Another problem with google is that you have to have a gmail account to
post. I think they have added the ability to have owasp.org accounts now to.
Everyone would have to subscribe themselves as well.

--Larry