[Owasp-o2-platform] [Owasp-website] Forums (yes, I'm bringing this up)

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Thu Jun 23 01:47:58 EDT 2011

Larry has already created all the mailing lists is Google Groups right?

Doesn't google groups gives us what we need? (web based forums and mailing
list distribution?)

I wanted to move the O2 Platform mailing list from mailman (
https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-o2-platform) to the its
equivalent in Google groups (
https://groups.google.com/a/owasp.org/group/o2-platform/topics?hl=en) and I
was going to write an O2 script to do this automation/move.

Anybody wants to help me write and debug it?

It is actually not that hard, and I already have all the technology required
in O2 (for both fetching the data, parsing it, visualizing it and publishing
it).

Sarah Baso (CCed) was also trying to use O2 to get some stats about the
mailing lists usage, so this would be a good thing for her too

Dinis Cruz

Blog: http://diniscruz.blogspot.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/DinisCruz
Web: http://www.owasp.org/index.php/O2