[Owasp-o2-platform] Preview of O2 Java Static Analysis capabilities

Stefano Di Paola stefano.dipaola at wisec.it
Wed Jul 13 09:27:49 EDT 2011

Dinis,
It now compiles perfectly.. thanks!

Stefano

--
Stefano Di Paola
Chief Technology Officer, Lead Auditor ISO 27001

Cell: +39 3209495590
Email: stefano.dipaola [at] mindedsecurity.com

Minded Security S.r.l.
Via Duca D'Aosta, n.20 50129 Firenze (FI)
www.mindedsecurity.com

Pay attention, this email is confidential. If you are not authorized,
or if you have received this message by mistake,please not read,
use or spread any piece of the information above.