[Owasp-o2-platform] [Owasp-dotnet] Injecting O2 into another .NET Process (in this case NUnit.exe)

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Wed Jul 6 22:27:00 EDT 2011

So Mark, just to make sure I have the question right, *you want to know what
is different with O2 when compared with the other QA/Testing tools out there
(like Selenium, WatiN/WatiR, http://cukes.info/, VS Testing tools,etc..) , *
right?

Or maybe, what am I trying to do with O2 that can't be done with those other
tools?

Dinis Cruz

Blog: http://diniscruz.blogspot.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/DinisCruz